Contact Us + FAQs
What are the reception’s operating hours?
8:00AM – 7:00PM
If you are arriving after hours please contact The Baxley Bondi direct to find out the late arrival instructions.
What time is check-in?
Please contact The Baxley Bondi direct to advise your ETA.
What time is check-out?
Please note: Our Baxley Members receive a late check-out of 12:00PM.
These guests must visit reception staff to secure this free late check-out.
Can I store my luggage?
Yes, if you arrive prior to 2PM and your room is not ready, we are happy to store your luggage in our luggage room.
Is on-site parking available?
No, there is no on-site parking available at The Baxley Bondi.
However, there is parking available in the surrounding streets with a maximum time limit of 2 hours or some areas which are unrestricted.
How do I get there?
Getting here from the airport:
- Taxi / Rideshare / Shuttle: The Baxley Bondi, 44 Flood Street, Bondi. Approximately 25-40 minutes.
- Train: Catch T8 Train to Central Station and catch T4 train to Bondi Junction – further 8 minute walk or 5 minute Bus at Stand A or Stand B to The Baxley Bondi. Approximately 30-40 minutes.
What forms of payment do you accept?
What is the cancellation policy?
Refundable Standard Room Rates and Baxley Member Rate Types
- Last Minute cancellations and no shows → Full amount charged.
- Cancel within 2 days prior to check in → First night charged.
- Cancel 3 days or greater prior to check in → No penalty.
- Cancellation is free of charge until 2pm, 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
- Any booking modifications, including date changes and/or a full cancellation of your booking made within 48 hours of 2pm on your arrival date will incur a charge equivalent to the value of the first night booked.
- Any booking modifications requested after check-in must occur at least 48 hours prior to the change taking place to avoid any charges.
- Payment will be taken upon check-in.
Non-Refundable Early Bird, Last Minute and Go Green Rate Types.
- If you have booked a Non-Refundable Rate Type, any cancellation will incur the full cost of the booking, unless it is cancelled within 24 hours after the booking is made.
- Booking modifications, including date changes are not allowed.
- Non-Refundable bookings will be charged in full upon booking confirmation.
- No Show Policy
- Failure to arrive at the property on the booked check-in date will be treated as a no-show and the remainder of the booking will be cancelled.
- If you have booked a rate eligible for a refund, you will incur a charge equivalent to the first night of the booking.
- If you have booked any of the Non-Refundable Rates you will be charged the full cost of the booking.
For bookings made on a refundable rate type booking changes are subject to availability and any applicable charges.
If a date change is possible, the originally booked nightly rate may be subject to change and a higher rate may apply. The difference between fares may be required in confirming such changes.
For bookings made on any of the Non-Refundable Rate Types booking modifications are not allowed.
New Year’s Eve
If any night falls between 20 December and 6 January (inclusive) your booking is fully pre-paid and non-refundable.
Payment will be taken at the time of booking and modifications or cancellation are not allowed.
Where can I find the best rates?
The best rates can be found when booking direct! Use the Promo Code on our website or quote it to our friendly Front Desk Team when making your booking over the phone or via email. By entering this Promo Code you will instantly become a Baxley Member and receive other great benefits. to learn more!
Are the rooms serviced daily?
Yes, rooms are serviced daily by housekeeping. If your stay exceeds 4 nights a full linen change is provided on the 5th day.
Guests whom have purchased a Go Green promotional rate and opted for no housekeeping will only have daily rubbish collection included in their housekeep. Additional housekeeping items are available for purchase.
Is internet access provided?
Yes, we offer complimentary wireless internet for all guests booking direct.
If you have booked through a third party we also offer free wireless internet, however data limitations may apply.
Do you have a restaurant/cafe?
No, whilst we do not have a restaurant at the property there are many famed restaurants and cafes in Bondi that our Guest Services team will happily suggest.
For preferential seating and booking requests our Guest Services team will happily assist at reception. Be sure to book well in advance!
Do you have a lift / elevator?
No. Access to the two floors of the property is via stairs only.
Are baby cots and extra beds available?
Yes, there are baby cots available. Bookings are essential so please contact The Baxley Bondi to confirm before your arrival.
Unfortunately there are no extra beds available.
Are there cooking facilities?
No, there are no cooking facilities at the property.
Are there laundry facilities?
Shared self-service laundry facilities are available for guests to use at an additional cost.
*Available late Sept 2018
Do you have a gym?
No, there are no gym facilities at the property.
Local gyms however are located throughout Bondi and Guest Services will happily make suggestion for group class options available.
Closest Fitness facilities:
- Agoda Fitness Group training
- Peaches Pilates
- Buf Girls High Intensity training (Womens only)
- Fitness First Bondi Junction
- Beach Fit Bondi
- F45 Bondi Beach / Bondi Junction
Are pets allowed?
No, we do not allow pets.
Are there smoking rooms available?
No, our property and rooms are all smoke-free in accordance with NSW Legislation.
How far is it to the train station?
Bondi Junction Train Station on the T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra line is a 10 minute walk to The Baxley Bondi.
What restaurants and bars are nearby?
There are many dining options nearby, including those located on Bondi Road and Bondi Beach.
Is there a grocery store nearby?
Yes, there are delicious fresh food stores located on Bondi Road and larger supermarkets located at Westfield Bondi Junction, an 8 minute walk from The Baxley Bondi.
Are there any shopping locations nearby?
Yes, there are many shopping locations nearby including:
- Westfield Bondi Junction
- Bondi Rd boasting brands such as Assembly Label and leather artisan Charlie Middleton alongside plenty of eclectic cafes and eateries, supermarkets and liquor stores
- Bondi Beach’s iconic Campbell Parade is home to some of Bondi’s favourite bars, markets and souvenir stores
- Hall st and Gould st shopping strips are favourites amongst the modern fashion movement
- Pitt Street Mall and Queen Victoria Building CBD
- Westfield Sydney
- Oxford Street and William Street Paddington for famed diners and fashion boutiques
Our friendly guest services team will happily point you in the right direction and give any advice on the local shopping and dining scene in Sydney making the most of your stay.